Learn how to make your own Chicago-style hot dog. It’s a quick and easy way to serve up a delicious hot dog with all-beef sausage, sliced pickles, raw chopped white onion, tomato wedges or slices and yellow mustard.
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 2 sausages (hot dog style)
– 2 hot dog buns
– 4 or 6 tomato wedges
– 3 sliced pickles
– 1/4 chopped white onion
– Yellow mustard
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!
Here is the 3rd video in my “Hot Dog” series, and in this video I show you how to build and authentic original famous “Chicago Hot Dog”! If you have a hard time finding the ingredients, like I did to make these delicious famous dogs, then you can order anything you need strait from the Vienna Beef Co. website:
Frankfurters 4 (All beef ones, natural casings)
Poppy seed bun 4 (Chicago style)
Mustard sauce 4 Tablespoon
Relish 8 Tablespoon (Chicago style)
Finely chopped sweet onion 4 Tablespoon
Tomato wedges 8
Kosher dill pickle 4
Green chili peppers 8 (Vienna, Sport style)
Celery salt To Taste (Vienna)
1. Steam the frankfurters and hotdog buns.
2. Slit the buns and place a frankfurter in the middle. Squirt mustard sauce uniformly.
3. Put relish, tomato onion, sports peppers and celery salt over the sausage. Tuck a couple of tomato wedges on one side and dill pickle on the other. Repeat with the other buns.
4. Serve as it is and enjoy.
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.8%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.3 mg
Sodium 1242 mg51.7%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 16.6 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 97.3%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
You can also connect with me on FaceBook & Twitter!
“Music courtesy of Audio Network” Video Rating: / 5