Obama Tells Kids He Likes Vegetables At White House Event Promoting Healthy Meal NY School District Drops Michelle Obama’s Lunch Plan After Kids Refuse To Eat!

25 thoughts on “NY School District Drops Michelle Obama’s Lunch Plan After Kids Refuse To Eat! – Cavuto

1. Carrie Bizz

Here in Australia we don’t have those cafeterias, kids take their own
    lunches and snacks. Occasionally my kids get whats called a lunch order and
    it gets made in the canteen, which now has a really healthy menu. If the
    kids won’t eat what I give them they go hungry, simple!

2. ERICBROOKS02

just like they have dumb down our children with the common core, they now
    are poisoning them with fake gmo-laden junk that I wouldn’t feed my dog! My
    kids love fresh fruits, veggies and whole grains…we rarely have red
    meat…and so at first I was happy to hear that the school system was
    following the example that I have set at home….but!!!!! IT IS JUNK!!!!!!
    PLASTIC FROZEN JUNK! and quite frankly I am afraid for them to eat any of
    it! and this lady who professes to be such a health nut should be ashamed
    of herself promoting this vile garbage! This is why the gov’t should stay
    out of our education system and out of the health system

3. Victor E.

If the government is going to run the cafeteria, they should, at least,
    understand nutrition. If they want to make a difference, they should look
    at those companies that use cancer causing additives and preservatives.
    Idiots.

4. Fionn Hattier

Alright people, I understand that people in Africa are starving, and that
    America is very privileged, but that does not mean we have to starve
    because other’s are as well. Kid’s, especially kid’s going through puberty,
    (Like myself) need more to eat then just vegetable’s, fruit, etc. If you
    have something against my opinion, please keep it to yourself or be
    constructive, thank you for your time.

5. Clayton Main

Ya well it “worked” in our school and the new “healthy food” is frozen and
    half fake. Just because its a carrot doesn’t make it good for you. We need
    real food not geneticly modified and preservative pumped “healthy food”
    that comes in a PLASTIC BAG! I invite michelle obama to come spend a week
    at school lunch with me

6. atomicblast360

Thing is, what they serve is Shit and is not healthy and is frozen and
    reheated and processed

7. Carrie Bizz

Here in Australia we don’t have those cafeterias, kids take their own
    lunches and snacks. Occasionally my kids get whats called a lunch order and
    it gets made in the canteen, which now has a really healthy menu. If the
    kids won’t eat what I give them they go hungry, simple!

8. madashell1200

I don’t have any problem with healthy alternatives but alternatives is the
    operative term. Have a variety. Not just what Michelle and the tiger mom
    want kids to eat. Its a good idea but its been implemented in an over
    zealous manor.

9. Brandon Pecina

I love how they somehow spin our failure as a nation to teach our children
    how to live and eat responsibly into another “Obama did it.” And more
    antagonistic language: “force-fed” and “cold turkey”–which, by the way,
    suggests (accurately) that our standard diet and our children’s standard
    diet contains elements that are and should be categorized as drugs.

10. Brandon Pecina

You don’t give a child candy because he refuses to eat his vegetables. Have
    you seen the menu they were serving? There was plenty of variety and
    compromise on it. But the kids throw a fit, hold their breath and stomp
    their feet and we throw out the broccoli and give them more buttery mashed
    potatoes. But I’m sure it’s fine; kids always know and do what’s best for
    them, right? After all, we’re just the adults. What do we know? (That last
    little bit was sarcasm, in case you didn’t realize)

11. ASP21

Why is it that so many lefties seriously believe that the people need to be
    told what to do in every regard. Children are the parents responsibility &
    NOT that of the School or the government.

12. bettermakemesmile011

I agree our kids should eat vegetables, real ones, not genetically altered.
    And, I am just so glad that at least children will stand up to obamas bull.

13. cromito9999

It’s funny…The lazy white microwave food mom support unhealth food…And
    the real mom defending it…What’s worse the rich reporter against the
    right thing…

14. Robert Babcock

You took a “look” at the menu….hmmm….did you go and try the food your
    trying to force feed the kids ?? You probably wouldn’t eat it either !!