The S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2010

The S.Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants 2010

Film of the Awards night in April 2010 when the World’s 50 best Restaurants were announced at the Guildhall in London.

21 thoughts on “The S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2010

1. Cougniamama

You speak like a hobo no wonder if you eat shit ..your vocabulary and my taste buds are not compatible…I haven’t time for dickhead, ..god save fish and chips and fuck you..Puissiez-vous bouffer votre merde et vous étouffez.

2. kdg5636

and plus maybe it’s because you worked in a shit hole chip shop or you got fired for sucking and maybe that’s why you got pissed at British food industry

3. kdg5636

u know sometimes it fucking wows me that assholes like Cougniamama are commenting about something they can’t even possibly understand. i personally agree that he became more of a tv celebrity but chefs like Gordon Ramsay is from UK, and also, Heston Blumenthal, and Marco Pierre White. also, i saw Britain earned the most Michelin Stars in Europe. now you tell me English people don’t know shit about cooking you smug European whore daughter

4. TheLarzipan

Jubii being a Dane cooking in Cape Breton – Nova Scotia – Canada
    It is the best news to get – wish you all the best
    and PLEASE don’t make this into another franchise business
    Stay COOL MAN
    Cheers
    Lars

5. MissSmudge78

The restaurant Noma in Copenhagen looks so warm and inviting. Will definitely have to visit when I travel 🙂

6. worlds50best

err… sorry but it is actually judged by over 800 people from 27 different regions. Only 31 are based in the UK…..

7. jukeboxbaby1

@Cougniamama
    No, I am not american, I am chinese but I am living here…..what bugs me is your comment about english people judging the event…what’s wrong with that?

8. Cougniamama

oh you’re american ! I read on an american magazine ,who claimed than Californian wine is better than French wine, bad faith at the best, this article was written in a manner so solemn, that it became laughable, he even slide few words about the incredible American patriotism … no, seriously what kind of world you live, I tasted some Californian wine I can tell you it’s piss.

9. Cougniamama

1, The S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants is produced by Restaurant magazine…a British magazine.

2,Heston Marc Blumenthal OBE born 27 May 1966 in London.
    ok ? bye

10. Cougniamama

And it’s noted by english judges HA !…since when the english have knowledge in cooking ?? XD .trust me worthless.